The mission of Premiere International College is to develop student knowledge and skills necessary to transition into their chosen profession. The College provides quality education which fosters a student-centered learning environment designed to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
Premiere International College is devoted to educating the community. We provide students with an atmosphere that capitalizes on student-centered learning. PIC considers each student as an individual and strives to be cognizant of all requests from members of the student body. PIC graduates are instilled with the belief that family values, commitment, and perseverance will allow them to become productive members of society.
Goals and Objectives
The goals and objectives are essential to the mission of Premiere International College. In keeping with the needs and background of our students Premiere International College faculty, administration, and management’s purpose is to:
- Bring knowledge to the local community of the opportunities in the nursing profession achievable through completion of nursing training programs.
- Provide comprehensive nursing programs that prepare students for direct entry into the job market.
- Support students in the successful completion of their nursing programs of study.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop the soft skills necessary to be successful in school and in their nursing profession.
- Contribute to the community by providing adequately trained and prepared nursing professionals.
- Create a challenging and supportive environment for employees, and provide learning and growth opportunities, and infrastructure necessary to do his/her job effectively.
- Establish for employees an environment and policies that ensure PIC regulatory compliance.
- Guide students to be successful professionals at their places of selected employment.
*Each campus shall routinely provide reliable information to the public on its performance, including student achievement information, that includes, at a minimum, retention, placement, and licensure examination pass rates (where applicable). The information provided shall be for the entire campus and for each program as reported to ACICS in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.
Rates: July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
Rates: July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018
Rates: July 1, 2018– June 30, 2019
PRACTICAL NURSING (PN) 2017
PRACTICAL NURSING (PN) 2018
PRACTICAL NURSING (PN) 2019
NURSING (RN) 2017
NURSING (RN) 2018
*NG – No Graduates
NURSING (RN) 2019
*NG – No Graduates